Free Worldwide Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful, original, affordable - Pierpont chronograph with screw-down caseback, sealed round pushers and gold-plated case powered by Landeron 48. Comes with original warranty paper from 1959!
The watch went through complete service and testing in May 2016. The watch is in outstanding condition and keeps time perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-piece gold-plated with screw-down stainless steel case back. High-polished finishing.
- Fine condition, showing minor traces of use.
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original gold-plated fluted crown.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Serial number: 72319
- Manual-winding chrono with cam-switched seconds
- Landeron 48, unsigned.
- 17 jewels, 42 hours of power reserve, 18000 A/h.
- Professionally serviced in May 2016.
- Untouched, all original dial in overall excellent condition. Showing very light patina. Few lume plots are missing.
- Signed "Pierpont 17 Rubis Antichoc" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in mint condition.
- The watch with genuine leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Original warranty paper by Pierpont dated 1959.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate