Free Worldwide Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original, charming, yet affordable! Beautiful classic Omega from 1948 features fancy 35 mm stainless steel case, silver dial aged to champagne tone and reliable Cal.30T2PC where index "PC" stays for Incabloc shock protection.
The watch went through complete service in November 2016.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing. Fancy curved lugs.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Omega logo.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.30T2PC signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 11193353
- Fully serviced in November 2016
- Original untouched dial, condition 2 (fine) - 3 (fair), originally silver, but faded to champagne tone.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.