Extraordinarily elegant timepiece made by Patek Philippe in 1945. The watch comes with generic leather strap, original Patek Philippe solid gold buckle, and extract from archives.
Serviced in October 2016. Comes with generic strap, period correct solid gold Patek Philippe buckle, and extract of archives. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k pink gold 2-body rectangular case with snap-on case back and integrated lugs. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- 35 mm x 25 mm (without crown) / 15 mm (between lugs)
- Original pink gold fluted crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 677517
- Precise chronometer grade manual-winding movement with sweep seconds
- Cal. 12-400 signed "Patek, Philippe & Co Swiss Geneve", double Geneva seal.
- 18 jewels, micrometer regulator, adjusted to heat, cold, isochronism and five positions
- Serial number: 720877
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in October 2016 and never worn since then. Keeps time perfectly.
- Professionally refinished silver-white "sigma" dial in mint condition.
- Signed "Patek Philippe" at 12 o'clock. Raised golden hour markers. Signed "O Swiss O" at 6 o'clock.
- Original "sword" golden hands, golden small seconds hand.
- The watch comes with brand new Patek Philippe strap and original period-correct vintage Patek Philippe buckle in 18k gold
- Extract of Patek Philippe archives
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate and invoice